Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Nikolai is One Month Old! Pics!

I cannot believe it has been a month since I had a baby! Crazy to think that...

So, I made an attempt at taking Nikolai's one month pictures. They may have turned out better if I had a professional grade camera, but we have to make do with what we have, right? And he was not being very cooperative. He was sleeping a little too heavily, but at least he was not crying!

So here are some of what I have. I took a total of 82 pictures and only cleaned up about 13 of them.* They may have turned out better if I had a professional camera (colors would have looked better) and if I took a little more time fixing them up. But I just wanted the photos and as long as I have something. :)





*all the pictures I fixed up are under the list of albums

1 comment:

  1. He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute. I can't believe its been a month already either. Time flies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)