Thursday, February 3, 2011

6 Weeks In...

and I have had my doctor's check-up for after delivery. Everything is good, and everything is a go. Though I have to go back in May 4 days before my birthday...


When I got on the scale, I was excited to see the number. I am now officially, according to them, only 2 pounds above my pre-pregnancy weight! Even though I can only fit into one pair of my pre-pregnancy jeans and a few pairs of my pre-pregnancy slacks because of stretched skin, I am happy about the weight! I was scared because of the almost 40 pound weight gain that I would not be able to loose some of the last few (meaning around 10 or more) pounds as easily.

I am thinking the next time Nikolai goes down to take a nap I am going to be busting out my yoga mat and do some pilates! :) Just because I feel good and pilates helps me to feel good too. Hopefully when he goes to take a nap I have the energy to take out my yoga mat! That is the tricky part!

The next doctor's visit question will be ... birth control ... 
To take it, or not to take it? TMI... But, I have not taken anything for that in so many years. I don't know if I want that pill to mess with my system again... Of course, I don't want another baby for a while. I want to enjoy Nikolai for now. Hmmm, we have some thinking and talking to do.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting the baby weight off! You rock! And you look great! I'm hoping I can do it that quickly too! I have a similar amount to lose - and I was 3 weeks early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I feel so lucky! :)
    You were pretty active before, you can do it too.
    And remember, it uses about 500 calories a breast to feed baby! Just don't forget to eat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)