Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Little Roller!

I think it is now official! He is a both-sides Roller-Over-er! :)

 He has rolled from back to front 4 times today, the first being in his crib for his nap time! He started fussing and I was watching the monitor to see if he would fall back asleep. I saw his little body going back an forth on his side and then what do you know, I saw his little head lift up and he started crying harder! He did it in his crib, then 3 more times on the floor after I went to get him! I am so proud of my little man! :)

Moving so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)