Friday, April 8, 2011

Today...

WIC... we qualify. Not that I am proud of it necessarily, but that I am thankful we can receive the assistance. It just makes it easier, is all...


I had the appointment today to determine eligibility and get started. I knew we would qualify because I looked into it before Nikolai was born and we didn't qualify then. The appointment was a little nerve racking, but the woman who helped us out was very nice.

It was just nice to hear that what your doing is good and that you're doing well at it. It just helps.

My grandma is not doing so well. :( Apparently, according to my Dad, she has not been doing well for a few days. First I heard of it was Tuesday... I talked to her today and I hope that she feels better really soon. *_*

SO many people are sick (Dylan is too), and I have heard of so many memorials taking place. I watched my cousin's baby girl yesterday so they could attend one, I heard of a friend going to another, and a friend from HS, her mom passed away. So may people... So right now, my Grandma is in my thoughts for good health...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)