Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Myearly


Don't you just love baby feet?

Well, I had to go in today for a routine doctor's visit and I am super stoked! I have the weight results in for how much of the baby weight I have lost and lets just say I am so excited! It's not like I have been excerising and I have been eating, so it's not like I have been starving myself...

I got on the scale scared because I did not want to climb in weight. I looked at the fluctuating numbers (it seemed to take forever going up and down because I was laughing), and it stopped at 152. I have officially lost the baby weight +3 pounds! Hurray! My scale here at home said I was 150, so it must be off 2 pounds, but still! If I can go another 7-12 pounds I would be super happy, and not to mention good to stop there. I might be able to pull out my skinnier pants from pre-prego days and see how they fit. Granted the tummy is a little loose yet, but I don't mind at all!

Now that I have said that, I am going to go get dinner going... Italian Sausages with steamed Broccoli and Potatoes, yum! :)

Such Blue Eyes!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice job Jess! All that running around being a mommy is paying off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't imagine what it will be like when he actually starts walking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)