Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Spelling It Out...

I had been pondering a way to create a song for the spelling of Nikolai's name. My cooperating teacher when I was doing my student teaching in special education had said that she had made up a song for the spelling of her daughter's name. To this day they still remember it. Since we discovered that Nikolai was going to be a boy (we had both a boy and girl name picked out by then) I wanted to have a song for the spelling of his name...

So, I was in the shower this morning, with Nikolai's letters that stick to the wall when it came to me. It is to the tune of "micky mouse club" theme song...

Who's the boss of the house
who comes from mommy and daddy
N-I-K-O-L-A-I   B-E-R-R-Y

Nikolai Berry
Nikolai Berry
His mommy and daddy love him very much
much! much! much!

Who's the cutest boy in the world
according to mommy and daddy
N-I-K-O-L-A-I   B-E-R-R-Y

Nikolai got a big kick out of it. I am probably going to have to change the lyrics to it as he gets older because it probably wont fly with him and embarrass the poor kid.  Or either that I am going to have to change the song completely.  But until then, I am pretty proud of myself! I think it is cute! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)