Wednesday, November 9, 2011

NaNoWriMo

Ok, I know, not another project. There is no reason that I should be taking on another project, especially seen as how I cannot seem to finish any. And I still have yet to post about halloween.

But, Thanks to my friend Angel, from high school, and the wonderful being of Facebook, I have learned about nanowrimo.org.


30 days of literary abandon. The goal is to write 50,000 words in 30  days. A novel in 30 days. I started 6 days late, but managed to double my word count between yesterday and today. :)

My story is about a student suffering from difficulty in reading, a sister who is gifted in all areas, a mom who cannot handle a son that cannot read and a teacher who blames herself. I am not sure where I am going to go with the story yet, but I am having fun writing it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)