Friday, November 4, 2011

One Step Forward...

And yet, no steps back...

I love the little walker toy that we had gotten from Amanda. Nikolai seems to really enjoy it too. It definitely is helping him walk, and saving my back!



He is not full fledged walking yet, but last week (Thursday?) he took one step toward me. He had grabed his sippy cup with both hands and took 1 step toward me. The moment he realized he was not holding on to something, he dropped to his bottom.

Hey, one step is a start! He is getting better on his feet and I wonder if he will be walking by the time he is 1?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)