Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dec 9th, 3 years ago...

On Friday, December 9th it was our 3-year anniversary of when Brandon asked me to marry him. :)

I don't have pictures to share. :( But we did have fun. It was nice to take a somewhat break from life and just enjoy each other...


We went to Jano's in the Westin La Paloma for dinner. That was the same place that we went when he proposed.

We talked about it, neither of us were as nervous as we were 3 years ago. The food was better too, not exactly as much of a meal as it was last time, but better.

We walked around, back to the spot where he asked me to marry him, and because it was cold, we left to pick up little man and head home.

I love my husband and I love my family. I am grateful to have them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)