Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Ideas for Baby Girl's Quilt

I have been brainstorming pinterest for ideas for a quilt for baby girl.  I am thinking something with HST or some sort of chevron design. I really like the chevron design. But then, who doesn't? It is so extremely popular right now it seems. But Brandon thinks it is a bit boring. But who knows what I will end up doing?

This is what I did for a short period today while Nikolai was asking me to color. Silly boy brought me the colored pencils.

Who knows what I will end up doing in the long run, but this was fun. Simple rail fence...


And then I got bored and did this... I got the idea from this baby boy blanket I had seen on pinterest that was for sale on Etsy. But I had changed it a little bit (and I am sorry that it is hard to see)... Thinking a diamond, or like a log cabin type square (2 layers) or leaving the chunks of negative space. The colors are a bit hard to see, they are a green, purple, and a grey (the same three from above)...

 
I guess it kinda depends on what Brandon agrees with and it probably wont be either of these two...

On a side note, 24 weeks today! Yay! 16 left to go! Oh my goodness! This pregnancy has gone by super fast! I guess having a little boy to move the days along helps that. Not quite so much waiting and anticipating a baby when you have a toddler to keep you super busy! :)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)