Friday, April 12, 2013

The Blog...

I have been trying to decide on updates for this blog... The background no longer feels like it fits me or the blog. It worked in the beginning, but now seems like it needs an update...

I have also added some social networking icons on the left! I figured out how to do the coding for that myself, and though I don't feel like there is a theme at the moment, I am happy that I have done that! This is mostly because I have received some emails to do so! :)

I am in the process of creating a page for the blog on facebook. I am a little excited and a little scared. But, it is fun... Only if the internet will cooperate and let me upload at least the main picture! We will see...

Just thought I would share this with you. And if you see more changes on the blog, you'll know it is because I feel it needs some changes. :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)