Friday, June 21, 2013

Tula Pink Quilt Along: Blocks 7, 8, & 9

Yesterday I took a part of  Nikolai's nap time to cut the fabrics for these three blocks. Today, I got to sew them together during his nap time. So much easier doing it that way! Though I feel I may have rushed the fabric selection a bit, I am fairly pleased with the way that they turned out! :)

Block 7

Block 8

Block 9
I think my favorite of this group is Block 8. I like the way the fabrics I chose worked out together. :)

These blocks are a part of what I am doing with the TulaPink City Sampler Quilt Along with  The Sew Along at SewSweetness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)