Thursday, September 19, 2013

2 Babies Vaccinated = 1 tired Momma...

Now that my 2 babies are both asleep. I have some peace to myself! Can I sleep? No, that cup of coffee pounded before the oldest actually drifted off into a suddenly silent slumber has started to take it's effects. I can feel my hands shake with the need to move, to do something... Aah, the sound of wakefulness... Not more than 5 minutes...

Since the littlest one is still swinging in peaceful sleep, and the migraine is still tempting the base of my skull threatening pain in the ears, I am going to attempt to provide the most recent doctor update from our foray into the city just for a (ahem) 2 hour doctor visit. A little long, don't you think? But, alas, necessary...

It was a visit strictly for Baby Girl. Of course, not how it ended. Both my babies have been vaccinated; now I have a constant crier and a tempestuous toddler... Yay for me, and my nagging migraine...

I just love her facial expressions, now if only I can get one of her adorable smile!

And now that the day is mostly over, caffeine is keeping me awake, and the babies are 'back' to sleep, I shall continue...

Nikolai got the nasal spray for the flu...

Samara received her first shots, not a happy camper...

Samara is now 9 pounds and 7 oz. I would have swore she was over 10, but what do I know? She has gained a pound and 7 oz so that is good! :) She has also grown 1.75 inches! She is 21.75" now and 36cm head. :) I am proud of my "strong" little girl! She showed off her leg (and head) strength by pushing on the dr when he picked her up. It threw him off a bit as he did not expect it. I just had to laugh. :)

I want to try and get in some pictures of her, but I have been horribly exhausted lately! Lack of sleep is catching up?

I also hope to start doing more preschool like stuff with Nikolai. Since we probably wont be sending him to a preschool, I figure I might as well try to do some stuff with him now... But that makes me feel more tired... We will see, and the task of curriculum just seems daunting! Overwhelming even.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)