Tuesday, October 29, 2013

3 month Update..

It's been crazy 'round up in these here parts! Baby girl can roll over from tummy to back and very much prefers to sleep on her tummy...


Nikolai loves singing his ABCs and story + activity time. Love it! I have my Nick Sharratt story activity on the camera, but just need to get it onto the computer...

That is, after the craziness of Halloween!  Can't wait to share our costumes!

I attempted to join in at the end of Kids Clothes Week and look forward to the next sewing event! Fun!!


We've also been to the zoo...


And celebrated a birthday....

So when I am not rushing to finish the costumes I will post more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)