Monday, April 21, 2014

Get Your Crap Together: Fox Coin Pouch: Testing a FREE Pattern {GYCT Designs}

Have I said how much I love testing patterns? Yes?!? Well, I am going to say it yell it, again... I LOVE TESTING PATTERNS!!! Check out this adorable fox coin purse from GYCT Designs. Nikolai has claimed one already!

The Berry Bunch: Get Your Crap Together: Fox Coin Pouch Testing a FREE Pattern {GYCT Designs}
Meet Bax the Fox

The cutting of the pieces takes the longest. But, the way that it is suggested in the directions makes the process go much faster! And, you can do multiples at a time this way too... Super easy! And the pieces sew together quickly too. Yes, it is a little coin pouch. But, don't let the applique of the fox facial pieces scare you!! It is so easy, and the result is awesome!!

The Berry Bunch: Get Your Crap Together: Fox Coin Pouch Testing a FREE Pattern {GYCT Designs}

How cute are they? The paisley one Nikolai says is mine and keeps bugging me what his name is... I think I will call him paisley (not very original, I know).

Check out the back... 

The Berry Bunch: Get Your Crap Together: Fox Coin Pouch Testing a FREE Pattern {GYCT Designs}

The Berry Bunch: Get Your Crap Together: Fox Coin Pouch Testing a FREE Pattern {GYCT Designs}

The best part about this pattern? GYCT Designs has decided that this pattern is going to be available for free, for now! Just think of all the possibilities with this little fox..... 


Have you checked out the talents of Get Your Crap Together yet? No?! You should, because she is awesome! Her blog is full of cute clothes on her adorable kids, nifty organization ideas (I seriously wish I was that cool with the organizational things), and ... Awesome patterns!!!  (psst, guess what? She used to live in Arizona too!)

I am so lucky that I have had the honor to test for her! Check out my post on the Love Me Knot Shorts that my niece adores! They are so cute.

The Seaside Summer Top, or as Nikolai has so dubbed, his airplane and his shapes shirts. These are easy sews as well. Samara has been wearing her Shorty Nightgown a whole lot more lately because of our heat and it is so much cooler than footie pjs! 

So fun! :) Bonus, I used the zipper from a vinyl pouch, the kind that you get at the store that has bath lotions and soaps in... It was the perfect size for this! You would be amazed where you can find notions like this, as long as you look! I used scrap fabric and a repurposed zipper (for both the foxes)! How awesome is that?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)