Wednesday, May 21, 2014

What Did I Do To My Hair?

I cut it. Chopped it off. Hacked it.
The Berry Bunch: What did I do to my Hair? {before}
before the cut
I have been so sick of my hair for a long time now. It was falling out, splitting at the ends and the middle. I wanted it shorter.

The Berry Bunch: What did I do to my Hair?
immediately after the cut
But now it is super short.  And... Guess who cut it? ... Someone trained? Nope...  At least it wasn't my son. :) And for not being trained, my hubby doesn't do too bad a job. He tried to get what I wanted, but cut too short on one side... Ooops...

The Berry Bunch: What did I do to my Hair?
after a washing
The Berry Bunch: What did I do to my Hair?

It is getting a little easier as time has passes (this happened in the late afternoon yesterday), I know that once I figure out some ways to style it I will like it more.

I think I am going to try to train the sideways bangs...

The Berry Bunch: What did I do to my Hair?

Here are some not-so-great side views. Pics were being taken with my phone because I could not, for the life of me, find the sd card... Yes, I would probably loose my head if it weren't attached. I feel like I loose everything. Like the other day, lost my keys. You know where they were? In plain sight, on top of the dining table.


The Berry Bunch: What did I do to my Hair?

The Berry Bunch: What did I do to my Hair?

Hey, I found the SD card!

The Berry Bunch: What did I do to my Hair?
now, I'm just tired... and don't mind the mess in the background. Toys haven't been earned back yet and I am running out of room to put them.

The Berry Bunch: What did I do to my Hair?
tangent... check it out, I have an old 1988 National Geographic World Map hanging on the wall! I should really get that framed...
Baby girl would not look at me for several hours. But at least before bed I think she felt bad. She showered me in kisses.

So, honest opinion, what do you think?