So... Here is my goal list for this quarter! Is it sad that I am just carrying over the list? ;)
1. Labyrinth Lap Quilt... I am still debating the backing for this, if I really want to use it...but I have nothing else...
2. My band shirt memory quilt... Still trying to find backing fabric for this... I would like a large print musical theme but that seems hard to find...
3. This is baby girl's baby shower quilt. I am still thinking of just foregoing trying to get other people to write on a square. I'm kind of negative in thinking about this... I love it, and I love that it is messages for her. I love her. This is something that potentially can be with her for a very long time. (I even have backing for it!) I haven't pursued having people writing on a square because no one is responding, yes it has been a while... (Maybe I can bring some squares into the guild?) ... She is going to wonder why some people close to her never wrote on a square. Oh well ... maybe it wont be so hard when it is finished?
4. This is my checker-board quilt. I discussed sizing with Brandon and he doesn't want it bigger than the table, because he doesn't want to play on the floor... But... I don't like wasting fabric and want to use as much of it as I can, so it's going to be a little bigger than the table. ;)
5. Jelly roll quilt... I still need to fins a good enough yellow... Separate the rows and add in the sashing...
6. The Dinosaur quilt that was *supposed* to be Little Man's birthday present. I think before his birthday I had one border around it. Now at least it is ready to baste, quilt and bind! He still doesn't know about it!
7. This circle quilt. It was supposed to be for the fabric challenge, but honestly, I know I am not going to be finishing it in time. I seem to sew so slow... But it'll be cool when it is done! I am not sharing what it is going to look like when it is done, but you are more than welcome to guess! ;) I just hope it looks as cool finished as it does in my head! LOL
8. These are supposed to be some Peasant Tops pattern by Tie Dye Diva Patterns (affiliate link) for Baby Girl. I was working on them, then got carried away with something else and I hadn't gone back to them and now, sitting in a manilla folder in the craft room. Better finish them before she cannot wear them!
9. This is going to be Little Man's Going to Grandma's/&or/Grandpa's over night bag. It is going to be the Dorothy Day Tripper by Swoon Sewing Patterns (affiliate links) ...
10. If I have enough left over I also want to make a Tiny Explorer Backpack by Diedelbug Handmade for him when we go to MOPs meetings, the Zoo, and anything else that seems to fit with learning and fun. ;)
So, for now these are my goals... I seem to keep adding and not subtracting. Not to mention a few things for blog tours and such, but I don't think those count?
I hope to at least finish the Dino and circle quilt... But clothes for the kids is a little top on the list. Samara grows out of things so fast!
Linking up at The Littlest Thistle