Tuesday, December 9, 2014

GYCT Designs Holly & Ivy Party Dress



Have you seen the Holly & Ivy Party Dress by GYCT Designs (affiliate)? I love this dress on baby girl. I live that it's easy to sew, fast, and has so many different options! Perfect for play, perfect for dressing up. It's just an awesome dress!


The dress has three neck lines;  sweetheart, square and round. It has two sleeve options; long and short with elastic. The dress also gives directions for doing an overlay!



I did a regular one for baby girl in a square neck for Thanksgiving and an overlay with a sweetheart neck for her Christmas dress. Both turned out so cute! I capped the sleeve for the Christmas one, lined it and sewed it onto the bodice before doing the lining... That way all those bodice seams are hidden.



Check out the dress, such an easy sew. Adorable! Holly & Ivy Party Dress by GYCT Designs (affiliate)

Perfect for pictures with Santa!


Happy sewing!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)