1. Labyrinth Lap Quilt... I was debating on the backing, but it works and it needs to be done.
2. My band shirt memory quilt... I found a backing by andover fabrics! It's perfect! There is no reason for this not to get done now! Ha!
3. This is little lady's baby shower quilt. From 2013...
4. This circle quilt. It was supposed to be for a MQG fabric challenge... It has sat in my sewing bag for.ev.er...
5. These are supposed to be some Peasant Tops pattern by Tie Dye Diva Patterns for little lady. I know they are now too small for her, but I could still use them for this next little one coming, even if they are a 12 month and 18 month size!!
6. This was supposed to be Little Man's Going to Grandma's/&or/Grandpa's over night bag. It is supposed to be the Dorothy Day Tripper by Swoon Sewing Patterns (affiliate links) ...
7. If I have enough left over I also want to make a Tiny Explorer Backpack by Diedelbug Handmade for him when we go to MOPs meetings, the Zoo, and anything else that seems to fit with learning and fun. ;) Only problem is, he doesn't stay over anywhere and we no longer go to the zoo (I haven't renewed our membership). I still want to do them, and we miss the zoo.
I've carried over this list since 2013! Don't believe me? check it out! Finish-Along
Sad, right? I know! same things over and over. At least this time I have the excuse of a little baby to take care of! Right?!? No?
Wish me good luck! ;)