Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The Kids Behind the Blog {TKBTB V3}

Hall Around Texas

Nikolai - 5 yrs 4 months
1. What is your favorite thing to do with your friends? Play Batman and Spiderman at the park, and my legos
2. Who is your favorite person? My friend Gorden
3. When playing outside, what do your ideal sunny day plans look like? I like to play superheroes
4. What do you like to do when it's raining? (Since April showers bring May Flowers) Stay out of the puddles and play in the rain
5. If you could plant a garden of anything, what would you plant? cactus

Samara - 2 years 9 months
1. What is your favorite thing to do with your friends? eat cookies
2. Who is your favorite person? Aurora (Nikolai started shouting names, and this was the last one he said)
3. When playing outside, what do your ideal sunny day plans look like? Swinging
4. What do you like to do when it's raining? I don't know
5. If you could plant a garden of anything, what would you plant? A tiny one so it can grow into a big one.

Kiera - 2 months 2 weeks
is working on rolling over! She's got tummy to back mostly mastered, now she just wants back to tummy!


Join in with next month's questions on May 11th!
What is something I always say to you?
What makes Mommy happy?
How do I make you laugh?
What do you enjoy doing with me?
What is my favorite thing to do?

Until Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)