Saturday, January 14, 2017

2017 Finish A Long: Quarter 1: Goals {2017 FAL Q3}


I sat and contemplated up until the last minute whether or not to try the finish a long at all this year. I did not complete anything from this list last year and I have since just removed items because I am never going to get to them! Ha at this point those things I had planned are no longer going to work for the recipient! Too much time has passed! I need to get my sewing space in order first! Nothing has happened since moving everything out to create the baby's space about 6 months ago... Goodness me...

Here are my goals for this quarter!

1. Labyrinth Lap Quilt... 

A photo posted by JessiBerry (@jessiberry09) on


2.  My band shirt memory quilt... 




3. This is little lady's baby shower quilt. From 2013...



4. This circle quilt. 

The Berry Bunch: 2015 Finish-A-long: Circle Quilt

5. Peasant Tops pattern by Tie Dye Diva Patterns they are a 12 month and 18 month size, half sewn up

The Berry Bunch: 2015 Finish Along: Peasant Tops

Wish me good luck! ;) It's so hard to sew with the toddler who gets into EVERYTHING and a DEMANDING preschooler. I'm lucky to get anything done during the day!

Linking up!

Just Jude Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)