Friday, November 8, 2013

Halloween 2013

I love dressing up for Halloween, and I especially love doing it as a family. There is nothing greater than the cheesy, group-themed, Halloween costumes. And, I love making them! 

Here are the last 2 years... So fun!



And this year...



I was Tigerlily, Brandon was the Fox Lost Boy (Not anything to do with 'what does the fox say?'), Samara was Tinkerbell and Nikolai was Peter Pan. :)

Here are Samara's wings, green sparkly tulle sandwiched with cereal bag to make it crinkle...



Here was a picture before adding the lacing and wings so you can see the bodice and skirt. Got the idea here but didn't do halter...


Nikolai loved being Peter Pan! He was thrilled when people knew what he was dressed up as!


And what good is being Peter Pan if you can't shoot something?


And Brandon's Tail... Made with yarn and took forever! Tutorial used here...



And my Father-in-Law, pretty cool costume too!



I love it! So fun! Hope y'all had a fantastic Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)