Wednesday, June 8, 2016

The Kids Behind The Blog: Father's Day Edition {TKBTB V5}

Father's Day is coming! I had been looking forward to these questions all week! These guys crack me up!

Hall Around Texas

What do you like doing with Daddy?
Nikolai// long walks outside, camping trips
Samara// walking outside with purple {waterpack}, books! (hehe)

What was Daddy like as a little boy?
Nikolai// I don't know because I wasn't there, but maybe he was like me
Samara// like Kiera

What's Daddy's favorite food?
Nikolai// frosted mini wheats, potatoes, chicken, and tacos
Samara// fruit snacks

What does Daddy do at work?
Nikolai// work
Samara// work

What is you favorite memory of Daddy?
Nikolai// hugging me, making my helmet.
Samara// {working on} cars

I got answers from Samara! Yay! I love how her responses represent her and the things in her immediate world.

Kiera was watching her Daddy the other day, and it was the most precious thing!
I'm looking forward to the day with family. What do you do for father's day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)