Sunday, January 13, 2019

2019 finish a long: quarter 1 goals

A goal this year is to have my sewing machine grace us with its presence out of its carrying case. And, not just during Halloween!

Samara's Quilt


This is my main priority. Gosh Golly, Gee Whiz. It needs to get done. I am such a sewing slacker!
What still needs to be done:
finish the last border (green fabric)
baste (the backing is a pink minky she had picked out)
quilt
bind (in a gray and white striped fabric)
label

Abacus Quilt


I have not the expectation to get to this. But, just in case.
I need to:
cut pieces
sew remaining blocks
assemble to top
border if necessary 
baste
quilt
bind
label

Band Shirt Memory Quilt


I am adding this in, though I am sure that I will not complete it (let alone even get to it!) this quarter. I'm debating another border or calling it good (I'm leaning towards calling it good!). The black large notes is a flannel and have since decided against that. The backing will be Jazz Jam from Andover Fabrics. The colors and notes are perfect for this quilt!

I need to:
baste
quilt
bind
label


First and foremost is Samara's quilt, since I haven't made her one in her 5.5 years of life. Poor Thing. Though I have made her more clothes than any of the other children. 

What do you have to finish?

Linking-up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)