Friday, June 13, 2014

GYCT Design: Lazy Day Crossover Bag {Pattern Test}

GYCT Designs (affiliate) came out with another awesome pattern, the Lazy Day Crossover. It is a great bag with lots of space! You can pick up this awesome pattern on craftsy or on Etsy. She has this awesome purse organizer, and you can get them both bundled for only 7.95 or (4.95 separately) until end of day tomorrow! Hurry! 


It is had the option for three different lengths of the strap so you can customize to your fitting.


I love the pleat in the center.


It is worn crossbody, but if you wanted to customize the length you totally could!


Check out all that space!


I have worn this bag to the library. Seriously awesome for books. I have stored some sewing projects for traveling and working. I've used it for my stuff and the baby stuff. Seriously love the bag!


Love this bag! I even made my niece the small version for her birthday; yes there is even a mini version!! :) You can make them reversible, or put a closing. It comes with directions for a zipper... So many options! :)


This bag reminds me of the 4th of July!

It is such an easy sew! So fast to put together!


Happy Sewing,

4 comments:

  1. Now you've got me thinking maybe I should make one for the 4th of July ;) Thanks for sharing and testing again Jess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had more fabric to make a 4th of July one! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)