So... Here is my goal list (minus 1) for this quarter!
1. Labyrinth Lap Quilt... I am still debating the backing for this, if I really want to use it...but I have nothing else...
2. My band shirt memory quilt... I found a backing by andover fabrics! It's perfect! There is no reason for this not to get done now! Ha!
3. This is baby girl's baby shower quilt. No extra signers. I think it is time to just sew it up. She needs a momma made quilt. The blocks are back into the box I got them in... :( Poor thing. By this time I was finishing up Nikolai's first quilt.
4. The Dinosaur quilt that was *supposed* to be Little Man's birthday present (in 2013). At least I have started the quilting! At least he says he is not scared of dinosaurs anymore. Now if I can get the motivation to finish it!
5. This circle quilt. It was supposed to be for a fabric challenge.... But it'll be cool when it is done! I am not sharing what it is going to look like when it is done, but you are more than welcome to guess! ;) I just hope it looks as cool finished as it does in my head! LOL
6. These are supposed to be some Peasant Tops pattern by Tie Dye Diva Patterns (affiliate link) for Baby Girl. I was working on them, then got carried away with something else and I hadn't gone back to them and now, sitting in a manilla folder in the craft room. Better finish them before she cannot wear them!
7. This is going to be Little Man's Going to Grandma's/&or/Grandpa's over night bag. It is going to be the Dorothy Day Tripper by Swoon Sewing Patterns (affiliate links) ...
8. If I have enough left over I also want to make a Tiny Explorer Backpack by Diedelbug Handmade for him when we go to MOPs meetings, the Zoo, and anything else that seems to fit with learning and fun. ;)
Linking up to On the Windy Side!