1. Labyrinth Lap Quilt... If you've been following me on Instagram, you've seen some slow progress! I've been working on this one! Just needs to finish the quilting then, bind! :)
2. My band shirt memory quilt... I found a backing by andover fabrics! It's perfect! There is no reason for this not to get done now! Ha! Well, aside from time that is!
3. This is little lady's baby shower quilt. From 2013... Poor thing is still waiting on a quilt from mommy. She has since laid claim to the labyrinth lap quilt. LOL
4. This circle quilt. It was supposed to be for a MQG fabric challenge... It has sat in my sewing bag for.ev.er... I love it and should really get it finished, but it's not first on the list. Eventually...
5. These were supposed to be some Peasant Tops pattern by Tie Dye Diva Patterns for little lady. I know they are now too small for her now, but I could still use them for baby 3, they are a 12 month and 18 month size so I now have some time.
6. This was supposed to be Little Man's Going to Grandma's/&or/Grandpa's over night bag. It is supposed to be the Dorothy Day Tripper by Swoon Sewing Patterns (affiliate links) ...
7. If I have enough left over I also wanted to make a Tiny Explorer Backpack by Diedelbug Handmade for him when we go to MOPs meetings, the Zoo, and anything else that seems to fit with learning and fun. ;) Only problem is, he doesn't stay over anywhere and we no longer go to the zoo (I haven't renewed our membership). I still want to do them, and we miss the zoo. After all, he is going to be starting school in a couple weeks! Eek, Kindergarten!
I've carried over this list since 2013! Don't believe me? check it out! Finish-Along
Sad, right? I know! same things over and over. At least this time I have the excuse of a little baby to take care of! Right?!? No? Ha! At least I haven't really added to it!
Wish me good luck! ;)