Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Working Mother

I am super psyched that I got this teaching job! The first week has been great! Though a little slow, I am thankful that they are easing me into the position gently. I have been a little bored with feeling like a glorified aid. But, at the same time I am getting teacher pay so I really cannot complain too much. :)


This week is going to be busy! Brandon's birthday is Monday! So we are celebrating with friends tonight. I hope he enjoys himself.

Friday is the Tucson Firefighter's Chili Cookoff! I am so excited! I look forward to this around this time and we have been the last few years, I do not want to miss this years!

Saturday is a Halloween party that we will be going to, which means I need to get my but in gear and finish/start our Halloween costumes. It just took us forever to figure out and decide what we were going to be and how we were going to do it. We have decided, vikings. And I am crocheting beanies with horns on them. I finished little man's yesterday and it is super cute!

Well, all that and working a few hours a day... I can do it. I can be a super mom. At least, I hope so...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)