Thursday, October 6, 2011

Nothin' too New

This is my first post for this month? We are already a whole week in! Time just seems to go by faster and faster, and it is just crazy! Honestly though, nothing is really going on right now to talk about! At least nothing too much that nobody doesn't already know...


Nikolai can sip from a straw! I know I have said that already, but still! I got him a little sippy cup that has a straw, and he does such a good job!


He still cannot walk on his own yet, but he is happy as a clam holding on to your fingers walking around the house. I can say that does a number on the back. Ouch!

I have started taking a Zumba class on Thursdays! It is so fun, and not to mention entertaining seeing a bunch of women trying to shake it! At least I am not the only one who looks comical!

And...

I got the part time special education job in Marana! I am so excited! It will either be Monday through Friday 4 hours a day, or Monday through Thursday 5 hours a day! I like the three day weekend option better! I start the 17th of this month. I remember telling Brandon that if I get the job they probably wont say or do anything until after their fall break. Their fall break is this upcoming week and they will be returning on the 17th! I think that is funny.

One bad side, I will have to re-apply for the 2012-2013 school year because I will be starting after August 1st. Of course that is pretty much the way with all school districts, so nothing new there. I just hope that this school year goes well and I will be able to continue in the position for years to come!

I am excited. I get to actually use my teaching certificate and hopefully will be able to renew it out of the provisional one after these next two years. Until then, I hope little man doesn't get too mad at me for leaving him every day...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)