Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Scheduled Eviction

Just to update...

I went to the doctor today to see what is going on. No change with dilation (hey, still half way there!) or effacement. He is not willing to go past the end of the week.

I had to go to the hospital to monitor Samara's movements, heart rate and amniotic fluid... All are fine!

Her heart rate hovered around 145. She was squirming the entire time! And the AFI is 12.5 (what it was the last time I was there).. So all is good...

Except that we are still past due... Nothing we can do about it now! So, the doctor wanted to schedule an induction (of course) and wanted it for Thursday. Unfortunately, Thursday did not work for the hospital, but Friday did. Yay! I am so done, I am so excited to think that she will be here soon!

Things I need to do,

  • set up the bassinet in the pack and play
  • go through MORE of the papers to open up some space in our bedroom/office
  • organize her bedroom a little better
    • that is hard with no dresser!
  • sew the receiving blankets
I think that is pretty much it. To think, by Friday we should be able to hold our baby girl!

On a side note, I have gotten really excited about the bucket list. I found this awesome type font that I would want to use for creating paper pieced blocks for the alphabet quilt and created the 'a'! Granted the block still needs to be tested but I am super stoked about the computer generated appearance!

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day! :)

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you!!! She will be here soon. YAY \o/ enjoy today and get some rest. ((Hugs)) my new quilty friend


Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)