Wednesday, July 17, 2013

41 Weeks

And so it is... Waiting past the doctor's suggested due date and no baby is here yet.

I am exhausted. I am hot. I am done... Done.

I am uncomfortable. It hurts when she kicks. I am tired after contractions for several hours then nothing.

I am not complaining so much as just giving my reasons for being done.

It is a good thing. I get this time with Nikolai, taking all that I can because after this it wont be just him anymore.

I find that most days I pace the house and try to stay busy. But, I actually don't ever complete anything.

I did make a framed holder for bows we got from the baby showers...



I like it, it's cute. But there is no home for it yet as Samara's room is still a disaster area and the mural is not complete.

...

Well, today we are off to the doctor to see if I am still at 4-5cm. Hoping for change, but not expecting any... We will see what happens after today...

1 comment:

  1. Crossing fingers and toes for you!!! I wish I was closer so I could help. I will pray for a SOON and safe delivery for sweet Samara. Keep us posted and good luck my new quilty friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)