I am just glad it's done and over with. I love dressing up and seeing the kids dressed up. But, I am ready to move on to other projects without the added stress of complete utter perfection.
And our costume theme from this year, Batman! I briefly mentioned our costumes here with the printable I used to plan the outfits. I think we turned out pretty good!
I will spend the next few days talking about the costumes (something I intended before November), but it'll give me the opportunity to clean-up and play catch up on the mess that is in the craft-room. As that always seems to be the case after this time of year! LOL
Baby Girl: Harley Quinn (See my guest post on Friend's Stitched Together for Crafting Con)
- pattern used: Peek-A-Boo Pattern Shop's Aloha Burn Blocker (affiliate link)
- Modifications: extended to pants, changed collar and cuffs, moved zipper to back, color blocked
- self drafted hood
Little Man: Batman (see my post about it at Berry Bunch Batman Costume)
- Pattern Used: Peek-A-Boo Pattern Shop's Lullaby Body Suit (affiliate link)
- Modifications: color blocked, applique work on belt and bat symbol, paint for bat symbol
- Pattern Used: Titchy Threads Fancy Pants Leggings
- Hood and Cape: Self drafted
- BAM Sign: cardboard
- Hood: self drafted
- Suit: already owned
Me: Cat Woman
How do you do your costumes for Halloween? Dress up or no? Do you do themes, or no?
Connect with me: