Saturday, March 12, 2016

The Kids Behind the Blog {TKBTB V2}

I have come across a few blogs linking up with a few ladies who are hosting a series The Kids Behind the Blog. Getting to know those little ones who made us mamas. Their quirky personalities shine through in their answers, and it's so fun! Since they are the reason for me starting the blog, I decided to join in! 
Once a month.. ask the kids 5 questions.. and see what they say!

Hall Around Texas

I asked Samara these questions and her response to all of them were "pants!" much to the amusement of her brother! Bless his little heart, he tried to get her to answer them besides pants but to no avail!


A photo posted by JessiBerry (@jessiberry09) on

Here are Nikolai's answers!
1.) What do you enjoy doing with Mommy and Daddy?
playing with Legos with Daddy, look at cactus and spiders, watching movies and TV. Mommy, you should get some legos too!


2.) What is one thing you're really good at?
building legos! I am! I am really good at building legos! 

3.) What is something Mommy and Daddy tell you all the time?
clean my room!

4.) What do you want to be when you grow up?
a paleontologist!


5.) What do you think Mommy and Daddy do when you go to bed at night?
go to sleep, but you (mommy) falls asleep without glasses

I love their responses, they are just so ... them!



Want to join in? Here are the questions for April 13th!

1. What is your favorite thing to do with your friends?
2. Who is your favorite person?
3. When playing outside, what do your ideal sunny day plans look like?
4. What do you like to do when it's raining? (Since April showers bring May Flowers)
5. If you could plant a garden of anything, what would you plant?

So fun!
Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)