Wednesday, May 23, 2012

10 years ago....

It has been 10 years since I graduated High School! Crazy to think that it has been 10 years already!!

I know, I know... It really is not that long, but it is a mile marker non-the-less! This year will be our reunion too. That is kind of scary and kind of exciting all at once. I am looking forward to it. Really, I am!

So, in honor of it being 10 years, here is our senior class picture!



a few then and now comparisons... though not very good, my scanner wont scan until I get some black ink for it so I had to take a picture of a picture...

Picture on the left is a then, the one on the right is a now... Yeah, I don't look much different. :) Here is to still looking like a teenager! :)

Here is another then and now pic where I look older (sad face), it was taken at the awesome Cheryl's wedding.


 So much has happened in the last 10 years. Moved to Phoenix, moved back. Got married, graduated college, had a kid, started my career.

I wonder what will happen in the next ten years?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)