Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Happiness VI

Well, despite the fact that we are still waiting word from the bank about the house that we put an offer on, I am glad for a good nights sleep!
 
After what felt like forever, Nikolai has finally slept a full night without waking and crying at some point! I am assuming it was allergies and teething. He is getting molars and I hear those are doozies for little ones when they come in.
 
I also had a fairly decent week at work too. I took Tuesday off to be with little man, and that was a much needed day off. We spent a lot of time together and even though I did not feel rested after returning back to work Wednesday, I found I was in a much better mood.
 
I also had my post-observation meeting with the assistant principal. I scored pretty highly on the rubric. Not the highest, but at least not basic! :)  I was satisfied with the way that the lesson plan went, I was excited. One of the little girls in the 4th grade classroom where I did my lesson was sad that it had to be over because she was "having so much fun!" Now just to wonder where will I be having my informal (unplanned) visit, and where to have my formal next semester? All the classrooms are great! (I travel and provide special education services to my students in the general education classroom, just in case you were wondering, and I go into 4th, 5th and 6th grades)...
 
I am so excited too for Nikolai's birthday! 50 days! I have already (kind of) started the planning. Just don't know where to have the birthday party. Where does one have a 2 year old's birthday party?
 
20 days to Thanksgiving
53 days to Christmas
 
Love the holidays!
I need to post more, our Halloween costumes were cute! :)
 

1 comment:

  1. For what it's worth, we kept our daughter's 2nd birthday pretty low-key. Just some family friends with a daughter around the same age. Glad you had a nice night's sleep and thanks for linking up to Friday Felicities!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)