Sunday, November 11, 2012

UFO Sunday

Well, I am not feeling quite in the mood to work on a project at the moment and I slightly discussed that in my earlier post.  But I will share some update of the Jelly roll project that I have going on. If I can get my pictures off my phone! Silly technology!
 
I realized that I would not have enough of the beige fabrics to do more than one block with is as a background, but I had barely enough to do it with it as the triangles (as you could see by the bottom left block.)
 
 
I miss cut a strip of fabric because I was distracted by little man and that made me slightly upset and I ended up ordering another roll off etsy. It was one of two that was online. So I am glad that I got it, because I have it and can make the blanket a bit bigger, but mad that I spent the money because I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing. Grr...
 
Aside from that, I started looking into TeamInTraining again. I did so a little last year because I wanted to get out and start exercising. That was before I started working at my part time job. Now I am doing it again because of that post from earlier.  I am by no means in any type of physical fitness to be able to run a half marathon, but being able to do so and raise money for a good cause like fighting cancer and raising money for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, anyone could do it... I just am not an extremely active person and don't think I could. But a 5k maybe... It is expensive to join the Team in Training and I don't know if anyone would even sponsor/donate. It was something I looked into a year ago, and now that things are a little different perhaps it wont seem as bad given the circumstances.
 
Until next time, I hope you enjoy your Veteran's Day...
 
 

1 comment:

  1. What you have so far is awesome! :D Good luck, on the project and keep on truckin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)