Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Little Girl is 2!

It is hard to imagine that just 19 years ago (almost 20) I met my friend Brenda. And now, she has a little girl who celebrated her 2nd birthday today! It is one of those moments where I feel in awe of how fast time really flies!

It was great getting to spend some time with some amazing people today. Sometimes we feel like we may overstay our welcome, but it is just nice being around great people. :)

She had a really cute theme, Candy Land. I didn't get too many pictures of the decorations, but I will tell you it was super cute! She had gingerbread houses for the kids to decorate. Nikolai wasn't so interested in decorating his as he was in eating the candies. :)


It is so fun watching little ones blow out their candles!


There were 5 of us there that are expecting. We took a picture in order of our due date. How interesting it is to see the progression of the baby bumps!

 
Cheryl of Our Precious Preston, Megan, Brenda of Teeny Cicchini, Me, and Nadia
 
During the party I ended up calling our little peanut 'she' and didn't really realize it. Brenda pointed it out to me and I was thinking it was because I want a girl this time, but it didn't really hit me until slightly after she said something about it. It was just a little weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)