Thursday, November 26, 2015

GYCT Designs is having a Holiday Sale!!

*This post contains affiliate links. I receive a small compensation only when you make a purchase at not cost to you. All views expressed are my own*

Our affiliate, GYCT Designs, is having a sale from November 26th - December 1st! All of her patterns are 40% off and there is no coupon code necessary! Yay! No Code Needed! 

Need some GYCT Inspiration? Here are some of the patterns I have sewn up...

Jean and Jamie Jammies


Rival Raglan


Tinley Tee


Firecracker Dress and Tunic, Holly and Ivy Party Dress, Tally Skirt



You can also check out these posts that have a GYCT Designs item sewn up!


Check out her super cute and adorable patterns here!

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)