Thursday, September 8, 2011

8 Months - Pictures

Nikolai's 8 months snuck up on me and I really didn't get to sit down and take pictures of him like I have been. I cannot believe that he is 8.5 months now and almost 9! Gosh time goes by so quickly! Of course, a missing camera doesn't really help that out any. These were a few shots that I managed to get in though...


It was kinda fun taking these. They were on the morning of August 23rd with the window that faces east open. The lighting was probably the best I have had in this house! But I just think my little boy is cute!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)