Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Veteran's Day!

I want to thank our Veterans for serving our country. They do what so many others could and would not do. As a country, we would not be where we are today if it was not for them.

But I also want to take this moment to think about those veterans that are no longer with us.

*silence*


No words can express the sorrow.

A cousin. Someone close and dear to many left us today after nearly a years battle with cancer. Lymphoma is a terrible cancer. Of course, not any cancer is good...

My thoughts and prayers go to his family. Take pleasure in knowing that he is no longer in pain. We will miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)