Saturday, June 8, 2013

Tula Pink Quilt Along: Blocks 1, 2 & 3

I am excited to share my first three blocks! I sat on the idea for a while on whether I was going to join in or not, and then a week (almost 2) after they really started the QAL, I finally decided to join in!


Sew Sweetness


I figured it be something to do, to use up my scraps, and just be there when I have time. Goodness knows that 5 weeks from now (give or take a couple weeks) I wont have nearly as much free time! :)

So here are my first three blocks! :)


Block # 1


Block # 2
Block # 3

If you have been following me on Instagram, or Facebook then you have already seen these! ;)

These blocks are a part of what I am doing with the TulaPink City Sampler Quilt Along!

Happy Sewing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)