Thursday, June 20, 2013

Tula Pink Quilt Along: Blocks 4, 5, & 6

I have reached a point where I cannot make it through the day if I do not nap with Nikolai, or at least that is how it feels. So that means my creative 'me' time has dwindled down to almost nothing. That is, unless I get lucky, and that happened yesterday.
Nikolai grabbed me and pulled me to the craft room. He said, "sew, mommy. I watch?" Too cute! I managed to get in block 4! Then Nikolai lost interest, decided to try to 'fix' my machine then we needed to leave the room. But, later, Brandon took Nikolai out in his big truck and I was able to work on blocks 5 & 6 while dinner was in the oven! Yay!
I am so glad that these blocks are so easy and fast to put together!
Block 4
I think that so far this (block 4) is one of my favorite blocks! I am pretty proud of the piecing too! :)

Block 5

Block 6
I was not too fond of this last one. I thought the red was too much, but the more I look at it, it isn't too bad. :)
Here is all 6 together so far!
Blocks 1-6

I wonder if I will be able to get caught up at all on any of the other blocks in the next few days... Since The Sew Along at SewSweetness  are on 10, 11, and 12 this week! Oh well... Potty Training sure is fun though! LOL!

In case you wanted to see my blocks 1-3, you can go here...

These blocks are a part of what I am doing with the TulaPink City Sampler Quilt Along!

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)