Monday, December 29, 2014

2014 Favorites

Berry Bunch 2014 Favorites
It has been a crazy year! I made a resolution that iwas going to do more this year and I started off fairly strong. But, sometimes life happens and I needed to focus on family; they needed me. Even though, I think it has been a pretty good year, and I think you, readers, for making it as great as it's been!

I thought it might be fun to jump on and do a review of the year. See what you, readers, visited the most. And also share with you my favorites. It was really hard to pick. I loved how so much of what was done this year turned out!

My favorites

Your favorites

The one that had the least views, probably because I didn't promote it as much. Hmm... A lesson learned perhaps? 

I have met do many great blogging people this year. They have pushed my sewing ability, to get me to do more. I've met some incredible pattern designers that have given me athe great opportunity to test the patterns. They are all great people. I'm so glad I've gotten to meet them!

One thing I have noticed is I've spent a whole lot of less time on Pinterest. It's hard when friends ask if I've seen stuff, I laugh because I'm just not on it. I also have less time to sew and work on things with baby girl taking one nap a day and little man not taking any. It makes it harder to write up posts, edit writing, take pictures, edit pictures, etc. It's a lot of work, and it's hard to do with so little time!

It's been fun learning and growing, and thank you for coming along for the ride. I look forward to a New Year!

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Love that Coraline clutch! My two year old only naps 1/2 of the time, so I empathize. Happy New Year's Eve!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)