Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome 2013!

I hope all of you enjoyed your new year! It was not too bad for us, aside from the fact that I have had a cold for 3 weeks straight (as I reluctantly blow my nose for the millionth time today). We finished celebrating Christmas on Sunday. My niece was back in town and she got to open all her presents from this side of the family. My Brother finally got to see his gift, though it is not finished yet, and he really seemed to like it. It is the queen version of my Labyrinth Lap Quilt Top. Except for using bright colors as mine does it uses Stonehenge for Northcott fabrics. I love it! I will have to get a picture of it when it is finished.
 
I am really looking forward to this new year. So much is going to happen!

 
Today I am 13 weeks pregnant! The little peanut grew twice it's length in the last 3 weeks since my first ultrasound! This was my favorite out of the three pictures I got. You can see little peanut's arm and leg buds. So many people think the little one looks like a girl. :)
 
 
It was so funny to see this one in comparison to Nikolai. Brandon and I sang the "move-it, move-it" song from Madagascar for Nikolai because all he did was wiggle, it was like he was dancing (which is something he does a lot know). For this little one, the peanut turned on her back, faced us and turned again, but not like Nikolai.
 
Speaking of Nikolai, he can count up to 12 by himself! So proud! He did that a couple days ago. I just beamed when I heard him do that! He was looking at the page of elephants in Dr. Seuss' Oh the Thinks You Can Think!, and was attempting to count the elephants. He is growing so much!

5 months left of school, then summer break. Hopefully by then we will be moved in and settled into our knew house. Our closing date has gotten pushed back again from the 4th to we don't know what. We have to wait for a letter from our loan consultant. I am trying to get back into the crafting feeling again, but it is still hard. Especially from being sick with the cold, morning sickness and tiredness, and everything that has happened these last 2 months. I hope that having my craft room in the new house will help. :)

Craftsy has a new block of the month out too. I enrolled, though I am not sure if I am going to do this one or not. I still haven't finished my 2012 one. I still have to do the sashing. I want to make number cards for Nikolai from the cricut (and the little peanut too, they can share). I have so many WIPs that I still need to finish. I need to get back into that. But I guess I should start packing first...

I guess for now I will share some pictures from Christmas. :)







I love the Holidays! I wish that winter break was maybe a few days to a week longer to allow extra time to recoup. But that could be the Kleenex talking...

Until next time, enjoy this fresh new year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)