Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Fresh Fruit Popsicles from Create 5.5: A Week to Beat the Heat

Have you been following along this week? It has been great fun!


If you missed the previous days, check them out:
Mae&K Ways to stay cool
Wholesome Momma Snowcones with Natural Flavorings

Today we have Meriel from Create 3.5 with some fun fruit popsicles!

We made ice pops! Homemade flavors are the best, customized to include family favorites. Today we have sweet tea with candied lemon, for a "sophisticated" ice pop that kids can enjoy as well as parents! The perfect way to beat the heat - and have a little fun, too!




Those sound so good. I think I will be putting some in my freezer! 

Have fun and stay cool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)