Tuesday, August 9, 2011

7 Months - Pictures

For Nikolai's baby book, I have been taking pictures of him every month. People think it is ridiculous to have pictures taken of a baby every month, but it isn't that bad if you do them yourself. Well, I got lucky that one of my friends takes pictures for a side business and took some of Nikolai for fun and for practice. I am using them for his 7 month pictures. I got 81 of them, so the hard part is picking out my favorites!


I posted a few on facebook of the ones Brandon and I liked. I am posting a few different ones here...













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)