Monday, April 11, 2011

Project 365

I have started a project. Something to do when Nikolai is napping. I am going to take a picture a day for a year with a goal: improve my ability to take good pictures.

http://jessiberry-project365.blogspot.com/

I have also started a quilt for Nikolai. I hope that I do not have too many projects going on at one time! I just need something to do for me time! Something to do when Nikolai is napping and I can relax... So we will see!
  

The Fabrics for the Blocks

Tentative layout plan

Backing and Border Fabrics


1 comment:

  1. WooHoo Jess! Way to take on Project 365. I did that in 2009. I LOVE the scrapbook I made, but it was a ton of work :) I vowed never to undertake that again :) Good luck!!!! I'm sure it will turn out great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)