Friday, March 30, 2012

3 Year Anniversary

I know this is a little out of order, and not to mention a little late. But I had to make the pictures look a little bit better. I am still getting used to editing. And, you know what, it is hard especially when the picture in the program looks different than in the folder it is saved in. Weird.

Anyway. We went to the zoo. I love the zoo. Nikolai loves the zoo, and for the first time we got to go with Daddy (during the day, ZooLights doesn't count). And I think he enjoyed it as much as we did. Though we were only there for 2 hours and I can spend an entire day there. I prefer to take a leisurely stroll.

We came home and had take out from Little Mexico, Nikolai got cranky and needed to sleep. But, it was a good day. :)


It was fun, and I took a ton of pictures. But, here are the ones that I found interesting and maybe a little bit cool. :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)