Tuesday, June 30, 2015

2015 Finish Along: Quarter 2: Finishes

Hurrah for more finishes! Super excited that I am on a roll this year! I plan to bust through these and try to at least have some of them done! So far so good!

 Here is my finish from this quarter. You can check out my Goals List here...

1. Dinosaur Quilt for little man!

The Berry Bunch - Dinosaur Quilt is Finished

The Berry Bunch - Dinosaur Quilt is Finished


Happy Sewing! Happy Finishing!

Linking up

2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I'm sure it will be much loved by the recipient.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D He loves it and immediately traded it out with his other quilt on his bed. :D

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)