Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Baby is Coming!

I am so excited! Nikolai has been a part of the baby thing too. We had our first ultrasound on the 13th (a while ago, I know). He was there to hear the baby's heartbeat, all of our first times hearing it. Well, that is not the reason for this post. It is for the different pictures we had taken to announce that a baby is coming! I found most my ideas by searching in Google Images. Sadly, I did not save a lot of the pictures and am having a hard time finding them. But it was so fun taking pregnancy announcement photos with my friend's Becka and Mike at Fannon Photography.

You can see all the pictures on Facebook... A Baby is Coming... Here are a few of my favorites. :)

I bought a cheap picture frame and took out the glass, backing and all.




This next one was a common theme on pinterest and on the internet. Although I saw it mostly with all the people's feet lined up in a row, I knew there was no way that Nikolai would hold still slightly long enough for that to work.


That same picture frame I put the glass and backing back in. I also put that fake picture sheet back in as well but instead turned it around. It made a dry erase board type thing and I used a marker. I saw a lot of chalk boards but I was not in the mood for finding a chalf board, or using chalk.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog blurbs, and thanks doubly for taking the time to make a comment!
I try to comment back, so if you don't have an email, either leave it here or check back later! :)